Become a Sponsor
Be part of an exciting program that helps students across the Kingston area participate in the FIRST Robotics Competition; a unique sporting competition of the mind, designed to help high school students discover the interests and rewards of engineering and science. Each year, in January, a new game is announced. The rules and guidelines change but the challenge does not: build a robot in 6 weeks, and within budget and specifications, to play the game. This is real world engineering.
Our budget for the 2018 season is $45,000. We are funded through sponsorship, fundraising, and participants. We endeavour to keep participant costs as low as possible. FIRST Robotics Competitions provide a unique opportunity to market your brand. In addition to thousands of students at competition, your logo will be:
- Broadcast to a wide audience
- Accessible (and clickable) on our website
- Visible when our team does community outreach such as Science Rendezvous and school demonstrations
- Prominently displayed at events to industry professionals across Ontario
We invite you to partner with Lake Effect Robotics at one of the following levels. For more information, please see our full sponsorship package.
|Website||250x250px (max) logo; On all pages, and at the top of the sponsor page.||125x125px (max) logo; In the middle of the sposor page.||75x75px (max) logo; In the lower third of the sponsor page.||Text link at the bottom of the sponsor page.|
|T-Shirt||Large Logo||Medium Logo||Small Logo||Text|
|Robot||Large Logo||Medium Logo||Small Logo|
All sponsors will receive:
- Periodic updates emailed to your primary contact
- Invitation to Special Events such as Kick-off
- Invitation to Promotional Events
- Certificate of Appreciation
To become a sponsor, contact Jennifer McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org.